Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 - So exited that I can be organized.


I have no idea what 2014 holds, kinda scared.  My very first project is a simple and basic Sorbetto. Guys, it's like I'm two years behind everyone else!  I, of course, bought the Bible and totally plan on reading it from cover to cover.  These six pieces are most likely going to be my first six of 2014.

Again, I feel so behind the times.  One of my favorite bloggers famously had this idea two years ago (and this is really where all my inspiration is coming from!).  But, I can't wait.   I might be too late for the sewalong but at least I have all those amazing posts as go-tos for ideas.

To get organized, I begged my lovely sister for this killer book as a Christmas Present after reading Lladybird's review of it.  It is so rad.  I really do want to spend a week getting organized and writing in all my fabric and stuff.

Look, I've made my first entry!  I gave her bottoms because I thought she'd like to cover up.



Anyway, I really just wanted to say THANK YOU to my sister for the amazing gift. And to all of you again for the motivation/inspiration.

I'm so excited!


2 comments:

  1. I'm not an expert, but you can always let me know if you have any questions while you are sewing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Thank you! I am so excited to see what I can accomplish this year. Your blog is one of my favorites. I love how much you have learned on you own!

      Delete